4. Post retirement from the Army, he served Bharat Dynamics Ltd (BDL) as Director (Production) from 2006-9. He is a member of the Advisory Board of ECHS, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Rajya Sainik Board, Telangana.
5. He formed a voluntary group “Palle Srujana” with like minded friends to promote knowledge-based activity in unified Andhra Pradesh in 2005. They publish a bi-monthly “Palle Srujana” in Telugu for dissemination of grassroots creativity and traditional knowledge, since 2006.
6.Palle Srujana conducts Chinna Shodha yatra every quarter in various parts of both the Telugu states to walk in the remote areas to understand and capture the grassroots knowledge and the creativity of villagers. Since 2011, 46 such yatras involving over 1200 participants walked 2500 kms plus interacting with thousands of villagers from over 750 villages. These yatries are the future social leaders and change makers.
7. In the last 18 years, he addressed over lakh students in both Telugu states and walked over 8000 Kms across the country in remote areas visiting over 2000 villages. Rural Internship on and offline was conducted for over 1800 students, executives etc., in the last 5 years including for PG students of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), IITs, and other Engineering and management institutions.
8. He built a voluntary network of 3000 in Telugu states. In the last 18 years, they identified over 500 innovators and documented more than 1000 traditional knowledge practices. Palle Srujana facilitated many grassroots innovators to be recognized by National, International Governments and private Organizations. Innovators were showcased and connected to formal reputed institutions. Till date, Innovators received 13 President of India awards, 36 Patents and seven international awards.
9. Recently Aarohan award 2023 was conferred on one innovator by Infosys Foundation. These innovations touched the lives of over 10 lakh Telugu families and providing employment to over 200 people in rural region.
10. During Pandemic, conducted, weekly webinars on grassroots Innovations since October 2020 uninterrupted showcasing 200 plus innovators and over 300 innovations.
11. Palle Srujana seeks problems from the society and provides solutions utilizing the creativity of grassroots Innovators. Since September 2021, over 20 problems have been solved by providing suitable innovative solutions
12. Three grassroots innovators Mallesham, Ramaiah, and C.V. Reddy were awarded “Padmashri” by the Govt of India in 2017 and 2019 on respective Republic Days. One Innovator was honoured with ASEAN First Prize at Asia Innovation Festival during October 2019. Two Innovators have been awarded “National Entrepreneurs” by the Govt of India in 2017 and 2018. NIRD awarded two Grassroots Innovators for the Best Innovation in waste disposal sector and one innovator for Best Start Up during RSIC 2019. Raitu Nestam Foundation honoured ten Innovators. International awards were conferred on seven Innovators. Young innovator Gorre Ashok has been honoured by Global Indian Scientists and technocrats Forum (GIST) recently in New Delhi as “Young International Innovator”.
13. He conceived a new model “Grassroots Entrepreneurship” for disseminating the grassroots innovations which helps grassroots innovators in providing market and finance for manufacture. This model has been successfully implemented since 2018 under “Creative Minds” and had a combined turnover of Rs 18 crores in 2018-23 from the sale of grassroots innovations by the innovators from both the Telugu states. Over 30 production facilities have been nurtured in villages and towns of Telugu states for manufacturing over 100 ‘Ready for Sale” grassroots innovations and supply to the rural beneficiaries
14. Under the social initiative “Palle Srujana Pennidhi”, grassroots innovators were supported financially leveraging the collaboration and generosity of the people from the society. From March 2022 till date Rs 40 lakhs have been provided with zero interest. Repayment has been almost 100%.
15. His major initiatives include “Gram Swayam Samruddhi”, “Rural Internship”, “Gyan Shodh” and “capturing creativity of school children- Ignite the minds”. He was invited to speak in TEDx, Hyderabad 2023.
His mission is to highlight the significance of grassroots creativity for an equitable growth of the Nation to the students, industry, scientific community, society in general and the Government
16. He and his voluntary group Palle Srujana has been awarded at regional and national levels:
Brigadier P Ganesham, VSM (Retd)
-Founder President, Palle Srujana
-Formerly Director (Production), Bharat Dynamics Ltd
-Director, Board of Directors, Telangana State Innovation Cell, GoT
-Member, Rajya Sainik Board, Govt of Telangana
-Member, State Managing Committee for Veterans, Telangana
-Member, Advisory Committee, ECHS, AP and Telangana states
-Member, KIMS Foundation and Research Centre, Hyderabad
-Member, Governing Board, HITAM, Hyderabad
-Member, Governing Board, KGRCET, Hyderabad
-Former Vice President, Indian Social Science Academy,
-Former President, All India Maintenance Management, IIPE
-Editor, Palle Srujana – a Teliugu Bi monthly
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : www.pallesrujana.org
Phone Numbers : +919866001678, 040 2711 8555
102, Vayupuri, Road No 5,